Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: initial MPI_T support
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-05 15:50:55

Nathan - I can't clone this repo - I get an error from git:

[rhc_at_bend001 openmpi]$ git clone https://github.com/hjelmn/ompi-mca-var/tree/mpit-commit
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/common/openmpi/mpit-commit/.git/
fatal: https://github.com/hjelmn/ompi-mca-var/tree/mpit-commit/info/refs not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?

Can you please let me know how I can get a copy of this code?