Subject: [OMPI devel] RFC: initial MPI_T support
From: Nathan Hjelm (hjelmn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-05 14:52:12

What: Add initial support for the MPI 3.0 tools interface (MPI_T). Inital support includes full support for the MPI_T_cvar and MPI_T_category interfaces. No pvars are available at this time. Support for pvars will be added at a later time.

Why: To be MPI 3.0 compliant the MPI_T interface must be implemented. This RFC implements the complete interface.

When: Monday April 8, 2013. We can make adjustments to the implementation after it is committed to the trunk. The only changes that really need to be reviewed are: ompi/include/, and structure of the incomming code.

The changes can be found @

Jeff, I added the MPI_T error codes to even though they will never be returned by a fortran function. Don't know if that was necessary or not. Please advise.

Look at: