Subject: [OMPI devel] issue with openmpi and visual studio 2010
From: Julia.Dudascik.Contractor_at_[hidden]
Date: 2013-04-04 13:23:49

Hello

I downloaded a precompiled version of 64-bit openmpi 1.6.2. I then
include and link with the libraries and header files for my C++
application in Visual Studio 2010 64-bit. When I run my C++ code in
Visual Studio 2010, I set up my MPI_Comm and MPI_Info without a problem.
But when I call MPI_File_open, I get back an error code of 16
MPI_ERR_OTHER.

Could you tell me why I cannot open an existing file with MPI? I do not
run with mpirun, I am running the code with visual studio. It prints out
that it created the process and gives it a rank. I just cannot open a
file. Please help me.

Julia