Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] hwloc: libpci vs. libpciaccess - what should OMPI do?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-03-18 18:06:55

Disregard this -- I forgot (and read the configure output wrong) that hwloc will *not* do #2 (i.e., link against libpci) unless you specifically request it via --enable-libpci.

I'm assuming that we do *not* want to enable that by default (i.e., so that the compiled OMPI installation does not accidentally become GPL tainted).