Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] v1.7.0rc7
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-25 21:37:42

Marco --

Is it just these 2 patches:

r28059 [[BR]]
Patch for Cygwin support: use correct DSO/shared library prefix and
suffix. Thanks to Marco Atzeri for reporting the issue and providing
an initial patch.

r28060 [[BR]]
Patch for Cygwin support: Use S_IRWXU for shmget() and include
<sys/stat.h>. Thanks to Marco Atzeri for reporting the issue and
providing an initial patch.