Subject: [OMPI devel] RFC: orte_db moving to opal
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-16 15:25:57

Hi folks

We had a design meeting last week on moving the BTLs to the OPAL layer. One of the requirements for doing so is that we move the ORTE db framework down to OPAL so it can support the revised modex. I'll be committing that change during the next week.

Shouldn't impact anyone - I suspect I'm the only one with "off-trunk" components for that framework - so this is just a "heads-up" to the change.

Please holler if you have any concerns.
Ralph