Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r28016 - trunk/ompi/mca/btl/tcp
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-02-04 21:50:58

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
<jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> That will still be quite difficult to do in MTT. Remember: all the tests that are run in MTT are shared across all of us via the ompi-tests SVN repo. Are you suggesting that I alias every test in the ompi-tests SVN with a public script that you should run that should look for some site-specific MCA override param file?

As I was doing this with a single file it worked quite nicely, but
with MTT it can easily turn into a horror story. Extending the concept
to a more generic form doesn't seem to complicated (see below).

George.

#!/bin/sh

me=$(hostname)

[ -f $HOME/.openmpi/${me}.conf ] && export
OMPI_MCA_param_files=$HOME/.openmpi/${me}.conf

exec $*