Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Open MPI (not quite) on Cray XC30
From: Jure Pečar (pegasus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-30 15:45:53

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:09:09 -0800
Ralph Castain <rhc_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm afraid that optimized-common doesn't stand alone - it requires other modules as well. If you look at optimized-lustre, you'll see that we include cray-common, optimized-common, and gnu-common, and then add the lustre flags.
>
> You need all three of those modules to build successfully. If you don't want lustre support, I suggest you copy the optimized-lustre platform file to make you own, and then just remove the lustre flags.

Ah excellent, a lesson in building open-mpi. Thanks.

I can confirm it builds with platform set to optimized-lustre.

Since this is my first meeting with cray environment, I just have to figure out how to run the thing. Not a question for this list anymore.

Thanks again!

--
Jure Pečar
http://jure.pecar.org