Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI bugs] [Open MPI] #3489: Move r27954 to v1.7 branch
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-28 22:30:37

Ralph,

What if I say it wasn't a "stale" option nobody cares about. You just
removed one of the critical pieces of the configury, completely
disabling the work of other people.

I am absolutely sorry that I didn't make it in the 27 minutes you
generously provided for comments. Removing from the trunk and pushing
it in the 1.7 branch in absolute agreement with yourself and all that
in a mere 27 minutes is an absolute feat (and not your first). For
some obscure reasons I had the feeling we had some level of protection
(gk, rm, a reasonable amount of time to people to comment), but I
guess those rules are for weaklings.

  George.

PS: I have so much fun reading a barely 3-weeks old thread on our
mailing list. Absolutely terrific:
http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2013/01/11901.php.