Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [EXTERNAL] Open MPI Configure Script
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-28 17:02:28

You're basically telling your build system to use a C++ compiler as the linker when creating libtorque. This probably does more-or-less what I suggested: rpath'ing in whatever dependencies you need such that when we link against libtorque, all of the (C++) dependencies that you need are automatically pulled along.

Glad it got resolved!