Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [EXTERNAL] Open MPI Configure Script
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-28 15:10:03

I'll +1 what Brian said: we *really* don't want to have to link Open MPI with a C++ compiler.

Can't you rpath in whatever support libraries you need (e.g., the g++ libraries with the cxx_personality symbol), such that when we -ltorque, it just pulls in whatever other dependencies it needs?

(I'm assuming that you're extern "C"'ing all the tm_*() function calls so that they can be called from C code, not C++ code)