Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RTE Framework
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-23 10:03:51

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. There is no state at all in the MPI layer - just a set of function calls. Each component in the ompi/mca/rte framework is required to map those function calls to their own implementation. The function calls themselves are just a rename of the current ORTE calls, so the implementations must provide the same functionality - they are simply free to do so however they choose.