In the usual location:
Here's a list of changes since 1.6.3:
- Added performance improvements to the OpenIB (OpenFabrics) BTL.
- Improved error message when process affinity fails.
- Fixed MPI_MINLOC on man pages for MPI_REDUCE(_LOCAL). Thanks to Jed
Brown for noticing the problem and supplying a fix.
- Made malloc hooks more friendly to IO interprosers. Thanks to the
bug report and suggested fix from Darshan maintainer Phil Carns.
- Restored ability to direct launch under SLURM without PMI support.
- Fixed MPI datatype issues on OpenBSD.
- Major VT update to 5.14.2.
- Support FCA v3.0+.
- Fixed header file problems on OpenBSD.
- Fixed issue with MPI_TYPE_CREATE_F90_REAL.
- Fix an issue with using external libltdl installations. Thanks to
opolawski for identifying the problem.
- Fixed MPI_IN_PLACE case for MPI_ALLGATHER for FCA.
- Allow SLURM PMI support to look in lib64 directories. Thanks to
Guillaume Papaure for the patch.
- Restore "use mpi" ABI compatibility with the rest of the 1.5/1.6
series (except for v1.6.3, where it was accidentally broken).
- Fix a very old error in opal_path_access(). Thanks to Marco Atzeri
for chasing it down.
For corporate legal information go to: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/