Subject: [OMPI devel] New SM BTL Initialization Take 2
From: Gutierrez, Samuel K (samuel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-09 15:24:03

Hi all,

I've reworked the SM BTL initialization to address some of the concerns voiced last week. The update is pretty simple and like last week's change does not use RML for initialization.

Short Description of Change:
All local ranks agree upon a well-known rendezvous point during component init.
Rank 0 writes initialization data into that file.
During add_procs the rest of the local ranks read from that file and extract the info required for attach.

The repo is here: https://bitbucket.org/samuelkgutierrez/rmllesssm2

I would like to commit the changes on Friday, so please take a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks!

Sam