Subject: [OMPI devel] bcol basesmuma maintainer?
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-01-02 16:37:22

Hi all -

Who's maintaining the bcol basesmuma component? I'd like to commit the
attached patch, which cleans up some usage of process names, but want a
second pair of eyeballs. The orte_namelist_t type is meant for places
where the orte_process_na me_t needs to be put on a list. In basesmuma,
it's being used like an rote_process_name_t. While it doesn't really
matter, it means one more thing that has to be in the API between the
runtime and the MPI layer, so I'd like to clean it up.

Thanks,

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett