Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r27580 - in trunk: ompi/mca/btl/openib ompi/mca/btl/wv ompi/mca/coll/ml opal/util/keyval orte/mca/rmaps/rank_file
From: Hjelm, Nathan T (hjelmn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-06 19:32:53

Well, I *think* the destroy functions I added to the .l files for the old flex case will clean up everything correctly. What I mean is we will correctly clean up when using new flex (valgrind clean). We still recommend using new flex (2.5.33 or newer recommended) but we will continue to support old flex because of Redhat's decision to include old flex in RHEL 5.

-Nathan