Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] ROMIO code in OMPI
From: Vishwanath Venkatesan (venkates_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-08 13:58:40

I just checked the code for testing 2GB limitation in OMPIO. The code works with OMPIO's " fcoll dynamic" module. Although it does have the same 2GB limitation with the two_phase module which is based on ROMIO's implementation and the static module. I have a fix for both these modules I will commit them to trunk shortly.

Thanks
Vish

Vishwanath Venkatesan
Graduate Research Assistant