Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] About Marshalling and Umarshalling
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-04 23:10:17

Santhosh,

I think Ralph wants you to give your definitions for "Marshlling" and
"Unmashalling".
Otherwise, it is not clear to him or others exactly what you are asking,
because there are multiple possible meanings for those terms.

-Paul

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Santhosh Kokala <
Santhosh.Kokala_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I wanted to know how does OpenMPI achieve marshaling and unmarshalling?
> If not how does it communicate with various hosts with various
> architectures?****
>
> ** **

Future Technologies Group