Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] MPI-RMA on uGNI?
From: Shamis, Pavel (shamisp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-22 10:10:03

Paul,

Did you look at mca_btl_ugni_put / mca_btl_ugni_get functions in the ugni btl ?

-Pasha

I am trying to resolve an odd issue I am seeing with my one uGNI-based code, and was hoping to use OMPI's uGNI support as an example of correct usage. My particular interest is in RDMA, but as far as I can tell the uGNI blt in ompi-trunk doesn't have the btl_put or blt_get entry points. So, if I understand correctly, that means osc/pt2pt is used for MPI-RMA support on a Cray XE. Is that correct?

-Paul

--
Paul H. Hargrove                          PHHargrove_at_[hidden]<mailto:PHHargrove_at_[hidden]>
Future Technologies Group