Subject: [OMPI devel] MPI-RMA on uGNI?
From: Paul Hargrove (phhargrove_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-19 19:21:07

I am trying to resolve an odd issue I am seeing with my one uGNI-based
code, and was hoping to use OMPI's uGNI support as an example of correct
usage. My particular interest is in RDMA, but as far as I can tell the
uGNI blt in ompi-trunk doesn't have the btl_put or blt_get entry points.
 So, if I understand correctly, that means osc/pt2pt is used for MPI-RMA
support on a Cray XE. Is that correct?

-Paul

Future Technologies Group