In the usual location:
Changes since 1.6.2:
- Add Mellanox ConnextIB IDs
- Fix rankfile when no -np is given.
- FreeBSD detection improvement. Thanks to Brooks Davis for the
- Removed TCP warnings on Windows.
- Improved collective algorithm selection for very large messages.
- Fix PSM MTL affinity settings.
- Fix issue with MPI_OP_COMMUTATIVE in the mpif.h bindings. Thanks to
Ake Sandgren for providing a patch to fix the issue.
- Fix issue with MPI_SIZEOF when using CHARACTER and LOGICAL types in
the mpi module. Thanks to Ake Sandgren for providing a patch to fix
For corporate legal information go to: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/