Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: New memchecker component - mempin
From: Shiqing Fan (fan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-09 08:55:17

Just a few more important points that I forgot to mention.

This work has been helped and guided by Rainer. He will also continue to
use the tool for further research. :-)

This new component can be enabled via option --enable-memchecker. When
disabled, there won't be any influence for Open MPI and application.

The patch has been tested based on a version of Open MPI a few month
ago, but it should be easy to move to the latest OMPI trunk. I will make
a bitbucket branch for merging it back.

I would like explain more details in the call today.