Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Open-mpi in Fedora 5
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-08 20:19:14

I'm not sure I understand -- you said you are able to run on the master, but then you said you get an error message when you run on the master.

Please see the help page I mentioned (http://www.open-mpi.org/community/help/) for a list of information that we need to be able to help you.

If you're getting a message about permission denied for /home/openmpi/bin/orted, you should check the permissions on that file; it needs to be executable. If it isn't executable, then you need to check how you installed Open MPI -- Open MPI's installer should have marked it as executable during the installation process.