Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] git tree mirror: I give up :-(
From: Bert Wesarg (Bert.Wesarg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-05 04:35:26

On 10/04/2012 03:41 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> It would probably be better to ask one of the other git-interested people.
>
> Bert? Brice? Nathan?
>
> Can you check that the git mirror appears to be functioning properly?

Just tried it and bootstrap/configure/make runs through. The only thing
which my eyes catched are some missing empty directories in the git
checkout:

Only in ompi.svn/ompi/contrib/vt/vt: etc
Only in ompi.svn/ompi/contrib/vt/vt/extlib/otf/tests: otf_python
Only in ompi.svn/ompi/contrib/vt/vt/extlib/otf/tests: thumbnail
Only in ompi.svn/ompi/contrib/vt/vt/extlib/otf/tools: otfmerge-mpi
Only in ompi.svn/ompi/contrib/vt/vt/extlib/otf/tools: otfprofile-mpi
Only in ompi.svn/ompi/mca/io/romio/romio: man
Only in ompi.svn/ompi/mpi/fortran/mpif-h: base
Only in ompi.svn/opal/asm: generated

For the VT directories I would say they aren't important. And actually
the otfmerge-mpi, otfprofile-mpi, otf_python, and thumbnail are long
gone in the OTF repository. I think Matthias Jurenz will take care of this.

Bert

--
Dipl.-Inf. Bert Wesarg
wiss. Mitarbeiter