Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] r27078 and OMPI build
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-24 11:54:47

Eugene - can you confirm that this is only happening on the one Solaris system? In other words, is this a general issue or something specific to that one machine?

I'm wondering because if it is just the one machine, then it might be something strange about how it is setup - perhaps the version of Solaris, or it is configuring --enable-static, or...

Just trying to assess how general a problem this might be, and thus if this should be a blocker or not.