Subject: [OMPI devel] ORCA - Another runtime supported
From: Vallee, Geoffroy R. (valleegr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-22 11:13:35

Hello,

FYI, we just finished the implementation of a ORCA module for the support of a runtime infrastructure developed at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
For this, we are currently using the version of ORCA available on the bitbucket branch: https://bitbucket.org/jjhursey/ompi-orca

ORCA clearly makes the integration easier and more maintainable; we hope it will make its way back into trunk very soon.

Thanks,

--
Geoffroy Vallee, PhD
Research Associate