Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: OMPI git mirror on github.com
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-20 20:39:37

Amusingly enough, this may be a moot discussion anyway, because I tried the SVN features on github per their directions, and they didn't seem to work:

-----
% svn co --depth empty https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi-svn-mirror
Checked out revision 17370.
% cd ompi-svn-mirror/
% svn up trunk
[hang for 5 minutes]
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (405 Not Allowed) in response to REPORT request for '/open-mpi/ompi-svn-mirror/!svn/vcc/default'
%
-----