Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: OMPI git mirror on github.com
From: Mike Dubman (mike.ompi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-18 11:21:20

re item (5):

The current svn tree can be set as read-only and serve as a reference for
old commit numbers.
It is rarery used anyway to search through historic commit numbers and can
be done in read-only historic tree.

All other items can use svn interface of guthub and stay w/o any change.

It is pretty minor change (mostly mental) and pretty big gain