This web mail archive is frozen.
This page is part of a frozen web archive of this mailing list.
You can still navigate around this archive, but know that no new mails
have been added to it since July of 2016.
Click here to be taken to the new web archives of this list; it includes all the mails that are in this frozen archive plus all new mails that have been sent to the list since it was migrated to the new archives.
In the usual location:
Changes since rc2:
- REVERTED (i.e., we put back the PPRQ so that RDMACM will still work, and therefore RoCE will still work):
- Remove the last openib default per-peer receive queue
specification (and make it an SRQ).
- Fix double semicolon error in the C++ in <mpi.h>. Thanks to John
Foster for pointing out the issue.
- Allow -Xclang to be specified multiple times in CFLAGD. Thanks to
P. Martin for raising the issue.
- Break up a giant "print *" statement in the ABI-preserving incorrect
MPI_SCATTER interface in the "large" Fortran "mpi" module. Thanks
to Juan Escobar for the initial patch.
For corporate legal information go to: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/