In the usual location:
Changes since rc2:
- REVERTED (i.e., we put back the PPRQ so that RDMACM will still work, and therefore RoCE will still work):
- Remove the last openib default per-peer receive queue
specification (and make it an SRQ).
- Fix double semicolon error in the C++ in <mpi.h>. Thanks to John
Foster for pointing out the issue.
- Allow -Xclang to be specified multiple times in CFLAGD. Thanks to
P. Martin for raising the issue.
- Break up a giant "print *" statement in the ABI-preserving incorrect
MPI_SCATTER interface in the "large" Fortran "mpi" module. Thanks
to Juan Escobar for the initial patch.
For corporate legal information go to: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/