Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE testing on trunk
From: Paul Kapinos (kapinos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-07 11:00:15

Hi Christopher,

>> I cannot reproduce your problem on my fresh installed 1.6.1rc2. I've
>> used the attached program which is essentially your test case with a
>> bit modification sin order to make in compilable.
>
> The 1.6 tree works fine for me, its only trunk (I haven't tried 1.7).
> Any chance you could try a recent trunk snapshot to see if it works for
> you? Would be handy for me to know if if its something specific to the
> setup I'm testing or not.

I've tried to compile the latest snapshot version: 1.9a1r26955
and run into this:
http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2012/08/11377.php

so currently I cannot check it again. Remember me again if the link issue is fixed!

Best,
Paul

--
Dipl.-Inform. Paul Kapinos   -   High Performance Computing,
Seffenter Weg 23,  D 52074  Aachen (Germany)