[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies or if you are not related to MPI]
Dear MPI user,
The MPI Forum is about to ratify the MPI-3.0, a new version of the MPI standard.
As part of this process, we are soliciting feedback on the current draft standard.
The draft document can be found here:
We are seeking the following feedback in particular:
- Small requests/corrections that can be resolved before finishing 3.0.
- Requests for clarification of unclear text or undefined behavior.
- Undetected severe inconsistencies or bugs that may delay the
- Wishes for additional enhancements or new functionality
to be taken into account after 3.0 is published.
Please comment before Sep. 6, 2012 as follows:
1. Subscribe to: http://lists.mpi-forum.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mpi-comments
2. Then send your comments to: mpi-comments_at_[hidden] ,
together with the URL of the version of the MPI standard and
the page and line numbers on which you are commenting.
Messages sent from an unsubscribed e-mail address will not be considered.
Thank you in advance for your help.
The MPI Forum