Subject: [OMPI devel] MPI-3.0 public draft and call for comments
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-03 09:09:25

[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies or if you are not related to MPI]

Dear MPI user,

The MPI Forum is about to ratify the MPI-3.0, a new version of the MPI standard.
As part of this process, we are soliciting feedback on the current draft standard.
The draft document can be found here:

http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/mpi3.0_draft_2.pdf

We are seeking the following feedback in particular:

- Small requests/corrections that can be resolved before finishing 3.0.
- Requests for clarification of unclear text or undefined behavior.
- Undetected severe inconsistencies or bugs that may delay the
  standard publication.
- Wishes for additional enhancements or new functionality
  to be taken into account after 3.0 is published.

Please comment before Sep. 6, 2012 as follows:

2. Then send your comments to: mpi-comments_at_[hidden] ,
   together with the URL of the version of the MPI standard and
   the page and line numbers on which you are commenting.

Messages sent from an unsubscribed e-mail address will not be considered.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

The MPI Forum