Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] 1.6.1rc2
From: P. Martin (mrsmiley98_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-03 02:31:28

On Jul 30, 2012, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> New tarball issued in the usual place:

Thanks for the link. I tried it on OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion. It works
with llvm-gcc from XCode-4.4, and it passes make check.

It doesn't work with clang, though, which is the default compiler.
This issue was raised on Homebrew here:

    https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/issues/13837

If you read that you can see that your configure script adds a
option to CFLAGS, and in doing so strips a required -XClang
from my CFLAGS. This is a rare issue, but there it is. So using
clang I don't get past configure.

Ok thanks again,
2bits @ github