Subject: [OMPI devel] Broken password recovery functionality of the Trac system
From: Iliev, Hristo (iliev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-02 10:26:45

Hello,

The password recovery functionality of the Trac system at svn.open-mpi.org
appears to be broken. After providing the required user name and e-mail
address, one is presented with the following "Oops":

  Trac detected an internal error:

    UnboundLocalError: local variable 'u_id' referenced before assignment

  There was an internal error in Trac. It is recommended that you notify your
local Trac administrator with the information needed to reproduce the issue.

  To that end, you could [Create] a ticket.

  The action that triggered the error was:

  POST: /reset_password

I am being sent an e-mail containing the new password but I am unable to log
in with it. I've tried it several times - 100% reproducible behaviour.

Kind regards,
Hristo

--
Hristo Iliev, Ph.D. -- High Performance Computing
Rechen- und Kommunikationszentrum der RWTH Aachen