Subject: [OMPI devel] MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE testing on trunk
From: Christopher Yeoh (cyeoh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-01 09:44:43

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else recently had tried to run trunk
configured with --enable-mpi-thread-multiple and an MPI program that
passed MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE to MPI_Init_thread on a machine using the
openib btl?

I'm seeing even very basic programs hang. If it is working for you,
what architecture are you running on? (may help me debug what is going
on with my setup). In contrast, 1.6 on the same machines work fine for
me (well as fine as MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE has ever worked anyway ;-)

Regards,

Chris

--
cyeoh_at_[hidden]