Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [EXTERNAL] non-blocking collectives, SPARC, and alignment
From: Eugene Loh (eugene.loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-18 13:28:18

I put back r26802, modifying nbc_internal.h and nbc.c. Can you add this
to your omnibus v1.7 CMR 3169? I left the padding/packing alone and
simply replaced round-schedule accesses with macros that handle the
addressing and use memcpy for data movement. The former simplifies the
pointer manipulation and the latter helps portability. Specifically,
NBC now works on SPARC.