Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [EXTERNAL] non-blocking collectives, SPARC, and alignment
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-16 16:45:17

Eugene -

It's unlikely that I will have time to fix this in the short term. The
scheduling code is fairly localized in nbc.c if Oracle has some time to
spend looking at these issues. If not, it might be best to remove the
libnbc code from 1.7, as it's unfortunately clear that it's not as ready
for integration as we believed and I don't have time to fix the code base.

Brian