Subject: [OMPI devel] SVN write access annual cleaning
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-14 10:10:47

It's that time of year again: it's time to trim down all the non-active SVN accounts. We try to do this every July, although we might have accidentally skipped last July...?

*** DEADLINE: COB, Thursday, July 26, 2012.

The goal is to trim down the list of writeable SVN accounts to just those who are actually actively working in Open MPI. Remember: it is trivial to add (or re-add) a writable SVN account. Hence, it is better to err on the side of "remove".

All organizations are responsible for editing the wiki page below. Moving all the the SVN IDs listed for your organization into the "Keep" or "Remove" columns. Specific instructions are on the wiki page:

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/2012-SVN-summer-cleaning

There's a link right on the front wiki page, too.

*** DEADLINE: All accounts that are not classified by COB, Thursday, July 26, 2012 will have their SVN write permissions removed.