Subject: [OMPI devel] [patch] MOSIX support complete
From: Alex Margolin (alex.margolin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-11 12:47:04

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but I was working on Open MPI support
for MOSIX in the form of several MCA modules (turned out to be BTL,
ODLS, and RAS). It's pretty much finished now, thanks to your help (I
got many useful tips and clarifications from this mailing list). As I
said before, I would like to contribute it to the Open MPI trunk so
anyone can use it. I'll keep maintaining it for the near future, and
maybe other students (most likely from my lab) will continue my work and
add more features.
As for the formalities - My advisor (I'm a grad student) sent a signed
contributor form, but we didn't get any reply... Anyway, the IP stuff
aren't an issue.
I'm not sure to who'm do I speak for SVN write-access, so attached is
the patch for the current trunk.

Thanks,
Alex