Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] ibm/collective/bcast_f08.f90
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-09 17:12:09

Ok, some basic non-blocking tests should be in now, including mpif.h, use mpi, and use mpi_f08 versions -- see r26768 in ompi-tests.

They're not great tests -- it would be wonderful if someone would write some better ones. :-) But they at least verify basic functionality.

(and they did find two bugs -- one bozo debug that I had left in the mpif.h ibarrier, and a problem with MPI_STATUS(ES)_IGNORE in the new ignore TKR use mpi implementation, which I'm still working on fixing...)