Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: Pineapple Runtime Interposition Project
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-26 12:19:05

On the telconf today we discussed names and decided on:
  ORCA: Open MPI Runtime Collaborative Abstraction

I will commit this to the trunk this evening. It is a -BIG- commit to
the OMPI and ORTE layers so I am going to need some quiet time to help
make sure things go smoothly. I would like to start the quiet time at
4:30 pm US Eastern. I will send an email at that time to the devel
list, and send a followup when I'm all done.

Again: Quiet time starts at 4:30 pm US Eastern for the Open MPI trunk.

Thanks!

Josh