Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] openib wasn't building
From: Eugene Loh (eugene.loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-25 16:45:06

Thanks. That explains one mystery.

I'm still unclear, though. Or, maybe I'm hitting a different problem.
I configure with "--with-openib" (along with other stuff). I get:

r26639:checking if MCA component btl:openib can compile... yes
r26640:checking if MCA component btl:openib can compile... no

I'll poke at this more, but just wanted to see if I understood correctly
what you were saying.