Subject: [OMPI devel] Fwd: Component Maintainers
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-25 12:36:45

Hi all -

As a reminder, we're going to be discussing supported components for 1.7 at the teleconference tomorrow. There are a number of components that are currently lacking a maintainer; please consider signing up to help distribute the load across all OMPI participants.

Thanks,

Brian & Ralph

Begin forwarded message: