Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OpenIB compile error
From: Shamis, Pavel (shamisp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-21 13:54:48

BTW, if people want to rename openib btl to something else and then change the configure scripts - I'm ok.
About naming - I would agree with Terry, it makes sense to name it after network API used for this btl - "verbs" (it is not ibverbs).

Bottom line, I would recommend to keep configure option naming in sync with component (in this case BTL) naming.

Pavel (Pasha) Shamis

---
Application Performance Tools Group
Computer Science and Math Division