Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OpenIB compile error
From: Shamis, Pavel (shamisp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-21 13:54:48

BTW, if people want to rename openib btl to something else and then change the configure scripts - I'm ok.
About naming - I would agree with Terry, it makes sense to name it after network API used for this btl - "verbs" (it is not ibverbs).

Bottom line, I would recommend to keep configure option naming in sync with component (in this case BTL) naming.

Pavel (Pasha) Shamis

Application Performance Tools Group
Computer Science and Math Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory