Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: hide btl segment keys within btl
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-16 12:49:25

Looks good to me. I would add some checks regarding the number and size of the segments and the allocated space (MCA_BTL_SEG_MAX_SIZE) to make sure we never hit the corner case where there are too many segments compared with the available space. And add a huge comment in the btl.h about the fact that mca_btl_base_segment_t should be used with extreme care.

  george.