Subject: [OMPI devel] Trac -> Redmine
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-08 20:54:51

A few people mentioned "Redmine" as a replacement for OMPI's Trac at the dev meeting today:

FWIW, it looks like there's a migration path from Trac:

I can't find a history of it at first glance, but it looks very similar to Trac (someone might have mentioned that they forked from Trac a while ago...?).

I'm not advocating a switch, but the fact that there is a Trac migration is interesting...

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: