Subject: [OMPI devel] Tuesday teleconf: June 12
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-08 12:56:48

The discussion at the devel meeting was... amazing.

*** PLEASE TRY VERY HARD TO BE ON THE CALL ON TUESDAY ***

We need to hijack the Tuesday meeting to share some fairly major items with the rest of the community (i.e., suspend the normal 1.6/1.7/updates type of agenda for this meeting). We will probably need *2 hours*, not the normal 1 hour.

*** PLEASE TRY VERY HARD TO BE ON THE CALL ON TUESDAY ***