Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Open MPI services migration: part 1
From: Tim Mattox (timattox_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-01 12:52:36

One minor difference I see from the services migration is that the SVN
commit e-mails on the svn-full
mailing list now all appear to be coming from a generic
"svn-commit-mailer_at_[hidden]" address,
instead of from [commiter's login]@osl.iu.edu. Not a serious bug, but
it was useful to
scan through my svn commits e-mail folder looking for commits I feel I
should be aware of.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The migration is now complete.
>
> Let us know if you run into any problems.
>

> On Jun 1, 2012, at 6:53 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>
>> Don't forget -- these services will be offline while they are migrated starting in about 2 hours.
>>
>> On May 30, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>>
>>> Be advised that I have received the following message from our Indiana U. hosting provider.  SVN/Trac/OpenGrok will be unavailable during the time frame described below.
>>>
>>> More migrations will follow (e.g., web services) in the coming weeks; stay tuned.
>>>
>>> -----
>>> We are planning to move all the services of svn.open-mpi.org and svn.mpi-forum.org to the new server (tiger.crest.iu.edu) on June 1st, 2012.
>>>
>>> Date: June 1st, 2012
>>> Time:
>>> - 6:00am-10:00am Pacific US time
>>> - 7:00am-11:00am Mountain US time
>>> - 8:00am-12:00pm Central US time
>>> - 9:00am-1:00pm Eastern US time
>>> - 2:00pm-6:00pm GMT
>>>
>>> * The services to migrate from sourcehaven to tiger
>>> - subversion
>>> - trac
>>> - svnmanager
>>> - opengrok
>>>
>>> During the migration, the above services will not be available.
>>> -----
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jeff Squyres
>>> jsquyres_at_[hidden]
>>> For corporate legal information go to: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/

>> --
>> Jeff Squyres
>> jsquyres_at_[hidden]

> Jeff Squyres
> jsquyres_at_[hidden]

Tim Mattox, Ph.D. - http://homepage.mac.com/tmattox/
 timattox_at_[hidden] || tmattox_at_[hidden]
    I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net/