Subject: [OMPI devel] Modified files after autogen
From: Rolf vandeVaart (rvandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-23 14:10:10

After doing a fresh checkout of the trunk, and then running autogen, I see this:

M opal/mca/event/libevent2019/libevent/Makefile.in
M opal/mca/event/libevent2019/libevent/depcomp
M opal/mca/event/libevent2019/libevent/include/Makefile.in
M opal/mca/event/libevent2019/libevent/configure
M opal/mca/event/libevent2019/libevent/config.guess
M opal/mca/event/libevent2019/libevent/config.sub
M opal/mca/event/libevent2019/libevent/missing
M opal/mca/event/libevent2019/libevent/aclocal.m4
M opal/mca/event/libevent2019/libevent/install-sh
? orte/mca/common/Makefile.in
? orte/mca/common/pmi/Makefile.in

It looks like the autogen that gets run in libevent makes a variety of modifications to these files so they showed up as modified under svn.

I am just curious if this is the expected behavior as this seems somewhat new to me.

Rolf

confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by