Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Unable to set flags using platform files in the 1.6 release
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-23 14:03:16

Can you send some output showing that those flags aren't passed through, like some output from "make V=1" and or from config.log?

Offhand, I don't know if we ever formally supported setting env variables other than enable and with flag variables in the platform files...?

Sent from my phone. No type good.