Here's what I've put for the 1.6 NEWS bullets -- do they look ok?
- Fix some process affinity issues. When binding a process, Open MPI
will now bind to all available hyperthreads in a core (or socket,
depending on the binding options specified).
- Add support for ARM5 and ARM6 (in addition to the existing ARM7
support). Thanks to Evan Clinton for the patch.
- Minor Mellanox MXM fixes.
- Minor fixes to the mpirun(1) and MPI_Comm_create(3) man pages.
- Prevent segv if COMM_SPAWN_MULTIPLE fails. Thanks to Fujitsu for
- Disable interposed memory management in fakeroot environments. This
fixes a problem in some build environments.
- Minor hwloc updates.
- Array versions of MPI_TEST and MPI_WAIT with a count==0 will now
return immediately with MPI_SUCCESS. Thanks to Jeremiah Willcock
for the suggestion.
- Update VampirTrace to v5.12.2.
- Properly handle forwarding stdin to all processes when "mpirun
--stdin all" is used.
- Workaround XLC assembly bug.
- OS X Tiger (10.3) has not been supported for a while, so forcibly
abort configure if we detect it.
- Fix segv in the openib BTL when running on SPARC 64 systems.
- Fix some include file ordering issues on some BSD-based platforms.
Thanks to Paul Hargove for this (and many, many other) fixes.
- Properly handle .FALSE. return parameter value to attribute copy
- Fix a bunch of minor C++ API issues; thanks to Fujitsu for the patch.
- Fixed the default hostfile MCA parameter behavior.
- Per the MPI spec, ensure not to touch the port_name parameter to
MPI_CLOSE_PORT (it's an IN parameter).
For corporate legal information go to: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/